Courtesy Car Program
Mike Whatley Honda Courtesy Car Availability
Courtesy vehicles are available for service or repairs that will take 2 hours or more of work time.
For service or repairs that are estimated to take less than two hours of work time we may offer a
shuttle to your home or office within a 15 mile radius of the dealership. We will also provide shuttle
service to a local car rental agency at your request.
Mike Whatley Honda has a comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with complimentary
water and coffee.
Mike Whatley Honda Courtesy Car Policy
A courtesy car is available to the registered owner of the Honda brought in for service or repair and
who is twenty-five years of age. A valid driver’s license, insurance card and credit card in the name
of the owner is required to be offered a courtesy vehicle. No other person is insured for the
courtesy vehicle and therefore not permitted to drive the courtesy vehicle.
The credit card will be used to pay for damage, violations, tolls or fuel charges. The vehicle must
return with the same level of fuel it left with or a charge of $5.00 dollars per gallon will be charge to
the credit card.
- You are responsible for any damage that may occur while the courtesy vehicle is in your possession.
- We love pets at Mike Whatley Honda, but not in our courtesy vehicles.
- We don’t think you should smoke but smoking in our courtesy vehicle will cost you more
than just your health.
- Failure to abstain from smoking or transporting a pet in a courtesy vehicle will cost $300
dollars for cleaning.
- Use of courtesy vehicle more than 150 miles from Mike Whatley Honda is not permitted.
- The loaner vehicle must be returned within 6 hours of the notice of the completion of
service. Failure to return the loaner will incur a daily charge of $150.00 replacement rental